Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by MySelf <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/08 16:05:20 UTC

Re: [for newbie] ClearCase configuration

I tried so many things and i have found that continuum doesn't recognise the
xml configuration file, it's using the information that ClearCase have by
default, and i have a personnal installation.

Is there anyone who has an idea?
(i hope, if not we'll be obliged to not use Continuum and by the same way,
the use of Maven will be restricted)

Posted by Benoitx <be...@yahoo.com>.
Has anybody found the solution?

I have the clearcase-setting.xml file but where shall I put it to be taken
into account by Continuum-1.0.3

Thanks

Benoit
Sent from the Continuum - Users forum at Nabble.com.