Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff Hoffman <je...@headland-media.com> on 2000/04/10 19:55:51 UTC

migration from apache+jserv

Hello Everyone,

    My company is currently trying to migrate our Apache+Jserv projects to
Tomcat. The big sticking point that we're running into at this point is
setting up seperate servlet zones for the virtual hosts and mapping those
zones all to http://blah.project.com/servlets as we have had set up in the
past. I have been able to set up seperate 'webapp' areas for each project,
but they were all using /servlets before and it doesn't seem like we can
have multiple webapp's with the same name that point to different areas
based on the virtual host that it goes with. Is that assessment correct? Is
there a way to generate seperate log files for each webapp from Tomcat?
We're running apache1.3.12 and Tomcat 3.1b. Any help would be really
appreciated.

-jeff hoffman
headland digital media : webmaster
513 755 0086