Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lo...@jpmchase.com on 2008/08/14 19:21:10 UTC

Re: Signing a tar in the assembly phase

Hi,

We would like to sign a TAR file generated as a part of the
assembly:attached goal invoked from the POM file. I'm just curious to know
how could I do that.

Thanks & Regards,
Logu Rajamanickam

"Brett Porter" <br...@gmail.com>
08/14/2008 10:43 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Signing a jar in the assembly phase

Is assembly:assembly run at the command line?

You can use jarPath on the jar:sign goal to set the right one:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/sign-mojo.html

If you'd like this all done in the lifecycle - you can use
assembly:single and jar:sign to the package phase.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

and affiliates.

copy format. Thank you.

disclosures relating to UK legal entities.

Re: Signing a tar in the assembly phase

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
do you mean with a GPG signature, or with some other type of signature?

- Brett