Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2019/04/05 17:09:48 UTC

RE: [MENTORS] Apache NetBeans maven artifacts groupId and process

Hi,

 I would notify  that we have now Apache NetBeans (incubating) 11 maven artefacts
 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1013

 and the 10 version here
 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1012

they are respectively build by Jenkins at apache according to the respective tag that was voted +1.

I removed the former repository with org.apache.netbeans groupid

Regards
Eric

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi

Maybe the build-version in the manifest must follow a pattern. I see in RELEASE82 artefacts that the pattern is a date and that in the RELEASE100 or 110 we have a text+timestamp. I thinks it’s good to stay in this pattern and will regenerate artefacts using date but I’m not sure what happened in you build

Regards

Eric

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
Hey Arsi,