Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Petr Knez <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 08:59:43 UTC

Export Zeppelin notebook with built-int visualization

I there any option to export notebook with built-in visualization (z.show)
outside zeppelin for users who don't have access Zeppelin, like export
whole notebook or note (not only code) into html (not .json)?
Thanks
Petr

Re: Export Zeppelin notebook with built-int visualization

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.
Hope to see this as implemented one day
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1774

Posted by Petr Knez <pe...@gmail.com>.