Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/08 14:54:52 UTC

[WELCOME] Alfonso Nishikawa as Gora PMC & Committer

Hi All,

Further to his recent acceptance, we are very happy to welcome Alfonso
as a formal Gora PMC member.
@Alfonso, if you wish, please feel free to introduce yourself and some
more details about your use case for Apache Gora.

On behalf of the Gora PMC... Welcome :0)

Best

Lewis

--
Lewis

Re: [WELCOME] Alfonso Nishikawa as Gora PMC & Committer

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Dude, welcome!

- Henry

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Alfonso!Hope to keep on hearing from you!

Renato M.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Welcome, Alfonso!