Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Jeff Lewis <jd...@xactware.com> on 2000/03/03 20:36:15 UTC

Xerces-C COM Wrapper

With all this talk about a COM Wrapper for Xerces, has anyone started
working on it?

I'm asking because I might be able to convince my company into putting a few
solid weeks into doing it, if no one else has started.

Thanks,

Re: Xerces-C COM Wrapper

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.
I'm checking to see if IBM can donate its COM wrappers for Xerces.
I'll probably know on Monday or so...

In any case, I'd love to have you contribute a few solid weeks of time
into this....I think they would need some work to make them solid (test
them, document them, etc.)....

Mike

RE: Xerces-C COM Wrapper

Posted by Nagarajan Kalaimani <ma...@decor.com>.
I have been on this list for a while now; finally something that I could
contribute. I have been working with the MSXML parser for a while now and
have wanted
to create something like this, so that I could broaden the scope for a
process modeling app
that I am working on.

I would like to give it a shot, if that's Ok ...

thanks

-mani

Re: Xerces-C COM Wrapper

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.