Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/08/02 08:57:25 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release effort for 4.11.2.0

All,

The recent CloudStack 4.11.1.0 release received a good reception but this thread is to gather feedback especially list of bugs and issues from the community that we should aim to fix towards the next minor LTS 4.11.2.0 release.

Here is a rough timeline proposal for the same:

0-4 week: Get feedback from the community, gather and triage list of issues, start fixing/testing/reviewing them

4-6 week: Stabilize 4.11 branch towards 4.11.2.0, cut RC and start voting

6-8 week: Iterate over RCs/voting and release!

To limit the scope for RM, blocker/critical issues will take priority. Paul will continue as RM for the 4.11.2.0 release, with assistance from Boris, Daan, and myself.

For reference, this is the 4.11.2.0 milestone PR/issues list:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/6

Thoughts, issues you want to discuss, feedback? Thanks.

- Rohit

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [DISCUSS] Release effort for 4.11.2.0

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Welcome. The problem is already fixed in 4.12 too.

Posted by Yiping Zhang <yz...@marketo.com>.
Hi, Rafael:

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [DISCUSS] Release effort for 4.11.2.0

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Yiping Zhang,

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [DISCUSS] Release effort for 4.11.2.0

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Yiping,