Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org> on 2020/03/20 05:36:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] SkyWalking CLI 0.2.0 is released

Hi the SkyWalking Community

On behalf of the SkyWalking CLI Team, I’m glad to announce that SkyWalking CLI 0.2.0 is now released.

SkyWalking CLI: A command line interface for SkyWalking.

SkyWalking: APM (application performance monitor) tool for distributed systems, especially designed for microservices, cloud native and container-based (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) architectures.

Vote Thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rf8c085c9272401000c1bab7c99165b046a0a2d388a0b2ea6d326f119%40%3Cdev.skywalking.apache.org%3E

Download Links: http://skywalking.apache.org/downloads/

Release Notes : https://github.com/apache/skywalking-cli/blob/0.2.0/CHANGES.md

Website: http://skywalking.apache.org/

SkyWalking CLI Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues
- Documents: https://github.com/apache/skywalking-cli/blob/0.2.0/README.md

The Apache SkyWalking Team

--

GitHub @kezhenxu94
Apache SkyWalking, Apache Dubbo

Re:Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] SkyWalking CLI 0.2.0 is released

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org>.
Well the source/dist tars are already moved to the list folder before sending this email, but indeed, the website was not updated then, but I just open a pull request[1] to update it, thanks for pointing out, will pay more attention to this next time, thanks

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking-website/pull/86

--

在 2020-03-20 13:44:00,"Sheng Wu" <wu...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.