Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tr...@kaz.com.au on 2001/09/20 06:25:41 UTC

Continued on Page ...

Does any one know how I can generate a "Continued on Page 2" message on the
bottom of Page 1 and so on throughout a document.  I have looked at
markers, but can't see how I can use them for this.

Re: Continued on Page ...

Posted by Tore Engvig <te...@manamind.com>.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 Trevor_Campbell@kaz.com.au wrote:

> Does any one know how I can generate a "Continued on Page 2" message on the
> bottom of Page 1 and so on throughout a document.  I have looked at
> markers, but can't see how I can use them for this.

I don't know if it's a solution to that problem. What about a slightly
semantic change: "Continued on next page" :)

Tore