Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/29 19:33:21 UTC

"com.inmethod.grid.treegrid" for advanced grid with tree - is it updated for wicket 7?

   Do I need to remove the entire package (com.inmethod.grid.treegrid -
      auther: Matej Knoop) and should use the Wicket 7 feature (Advanced
      tabular tree)?

      I have used this package in many places in my application with the
      older versions of wicket.

      Any help?

Re: "com.inmethod.grid.treegrid" for advanced grid with tree - is it updated for wicket 7?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The old Wicket Tree component has been deprecated and replaced by a new one
in 6.0.0.
Later it has been removed in Wicket 7.0.0 and moved to WicketStuff.

Posted by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com>.

Posted by durairaj t <du...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.