Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Christoph Wilhelms <Ch...@tui.de> on 2000/11/14 18:11:04 UTC

ANT Logo and Images discussion...

Hi!

I am new to this community, but I am using Ant for quite a while now. I've
just developed - together with Wolf Siberski - a toolintegration for Ant
into IBM VisualAge for Java (mine was the UI-part); unfortunately Wolf did
not post it by now :-(.

AW: ANT Logo and Images discussion...

Posted by Christoph Wilhelms <Ch...@tui.de>.
As I just said - just pixeled! Perhaps I can provide a new, handmade or
"grovy"-as you said, version in a few days. :-)

The abstract logo, containing the ANT-letters woulde give a nice graffity...
;-)

Re: ANT Logo and Images discussion...

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 06:11  14/11/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Please tell me, what you think of the idea and the images!

I like the idea but don't really like your images ;) I think the best image
is second one but it looks plastic ;( If it could become a lil more groovy
I would like it ;)

Cheers,

Pete

Re: ANT Logo and Images discussion...

Posted by James Duncan Davidson <du...@x180.com>.
On 11/14/00 9:11 AM, "Christoph Wilhelms" <Ch...@tui.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am new to this community, but I am using Ant for quite a while now. I've
> just developed - together with Wolf Siberski - a toolintegration for Ant
> into IBM VisualAge for Java (mine was the UI-part); unfortunately Wolf did
> not post it by now :-(.

I like the abstract one better. I'm not sure about the magenta though.. :)

--
James Duncan Davidson                                        duncan@x180.com
                                                                  !try; do()