Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jerold Lazarus <je...@verizon.net> on 2017/05/03 19:17:07 UTC

grid printing

How can I get the grid lines of a spreadsheet to print. The contents of the cells print OK but not the grid lines that outlines the contents.

Jerry Lazarus
jerold.lazarus@verizon.net

Re: grid printing

Posted by Girvin Herr <gh...@fastmail.com>.
Alternately, use Format -> Page -> Sheet tab

Then check "Grid"

Girvin Herr

Re: grid printing

Posted by Bruce Pierson <bp...@gmail.com>.

Re: grid printing

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Forwarded to OP

and you can also achieve this with setting the borders with Format Cells