Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/07/08 00:25:08 UTC

Re: save user profile bug(?)

Hey developers,

did anyone check this?

Regards,
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 20.06.2008 um 06:08:

RE: save user profile bug(?)

Posted by "HC Tu ( 杜海成 )" <HC...@taiwanmobile.com>.
Ok. I will enter this in JIRA.

Hai-Chen Tu

Sorry -- I fat-fingered the send key. What I meant to say was, Hai- Chen, could you please enter this in JIRA as a bug, with the relevant JSPWiki version and steps to reproduce? Thanks.

Re: save user profile bug(?)

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com>.

Re: save user profile bug(?)

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com>.