Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ron Austin <ra...@frontier.com> on 2015/08/27 17:42:56 UTC

OO 4.1.1

Hello,  I am having trouble installing Open Office 4.1.1 on my PC

I had it but now it is gone and I cannot seem to get it back.

Is there a # I can call to get some help?

Thanks
Ron Austin

Re: OO 4.1.1

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:42:56 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
"Ron Austin" <ra...@frontier.com> wrote:

> Hello,  I am having trouble installing Open Office 4.1.1 on my PC
>
> I had it but now it is gone and I cannot seem to get it back.
>
> Is there a # I can call to get some help?

There is no online support; a free program cannot affort such a luxury.

What is your operating system?

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>