Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Huisman <ch...@matrikon.com> on 2000/11/22 00:45:17 UTC

installed jbuilder 4.0 and now tomcat will not run

Hello,

After installing JBuilder 4.0 which has its own copy of tomcat, I can no
longer get tomcat to run at the command line from either
<home>\jakart-tomcat\bin or <home>JBuilder4\tomcat\bin.

Any ideas on what to do?

thanks,
chris.

Re: installed jbuilder 4.0 and now tomcat will not run

Posted by "Julio Serje (@canada.com)" <js...@home.com>.
Check that the installation of JBuilder hasn't changed your environment
variables, i.e. TOMCAT_HOME, JAVA_HOME, PATH, etc.

Julio