Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/09 05:21:50 UTC

New design

Hello OpenMeetings team

The new design looks so nice. It is the great job, colleagues! Keep it up!

Best regards
German Grekhov

Re: New design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
And new design, it's real improvement, I like it

Re: New design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: New design

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: New design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: New design

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

Re: New design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Réf. : Re: Important option = preserving session under OM

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
There is some bug with the 64 bits compilation of Firefox = Waterfox. Now I solved the problem.

Re: Important option = preserving session under OM

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
You can also create a window witbout back button, or add onunload hook to
the page which would return false.

Still I believe it would be a useful feature if the flash client would
reconnect in case of network problem. One of our customers suggested to
reconnect via demo server if the first one is down.

Finally, imagine openmeetings server network :-)

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
That is already fixed. I don't understand your problem.
If you want to be automatically loggedin after pressing f5 then you should
use the checkbox in the login window.

Sebastian

Re: New design

Posted by Karim Abdul <kf...@gmail.com>.