Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/07 06:23:31 UTC

js unit testing

I've added an ant task into the tapestry version 4 trunk repo
(framework/src/js ) that wraps/packages the dojo unit testing infrastructure
in such a way that we can now unit test our own libraries and widgets if we
choose.

This was done mainly to ease the scaryness of adding all of this additional
js to tapestry, but could probably be found useful for anyone using dojo in
general. None of it is documented, but the tapestry trunk has a working set
of tests and js package sources as a reference.

It still won't replace the kind of testing achieved with selenium runs, but
will at least help with some of the mundane finer details.

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.