Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by José Luis Larroque <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/11 03:46:07 UTC

Re: Graph 1.1.0 - Worker failed during input split (currently not supported)

Hello everybody. I'm executing a BFS algoritm on giraph, and i hit with
this error. I searched for uppercase letters in the following files:

/etc/*hostname*
/etc/*hosts*

/usr/local/hadoop/zookeeper/conf/*zoo.cfg* (contains zookeeper
configuration)
/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*masters*
/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/*slaves*

In my entire cluster (one master and two child nodes)*. *I couldn't find a
single uppercase letter in those configurations files. My nodes have this
names:

*hdnode01*

*hadoop100*
*hadoop101*

Is there any file left that i should check in order to detect where is my
mistake? This problem can be related with any other configuration problem?

Thanks Alessio for your contribution, you help me a lot writing this, and
you could help me a lot more if you help me here !! :D

Bye!
Jose Luis Larroque

Pd: Numbers aren't considered uppercase letters... right?

Posted by José Luis Larroque <la...@gmail.com>.
Finally, this problem was related to something else...in one container says
"*Worker failed during input split (currently not supported)*" but in
another one says a *totally different error*. I will send a separate email
for this. But i leave this here for documentation purposes.

Bye and thanks!
Jose

Posted by José Luis Larroque <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sonja Koenig <so...@uni-ulm.de>.