Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2023/01/16 05:06:05 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-ESLint 5.0.0 Release (v2)

Please review and vote on this Cordova ESLint Major Release v5.0.0 (v2)
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:

   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/eslint-v5.0.0 <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/eslint-v5.0.0>

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:

    cordova-eslint: 5.0.0 (b1b15261d4)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to npm, and post the blog post[?].

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

===

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* NPM Audit
* NPM Test

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-ESLint 5.0.0 Release (v2)

Posted by Ken Naito <kn...@apache.org>.
+1

I did:
* coho verify-archive OK
* coho verify-tags OK
* https://github.com/apache/cordova-eslint/commits/master is green

Thanks!

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Bryan Ellis
Niklas Merz
Ken Naito