Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/12/01 23:29:13 UTC

Next release of Apache Flex

Hi,

Created the JIRA entries for the next release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33950

So what JIRA issues do we think are important and do we want to see fixed in the next release?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33952

Thanks,
Justin

RE: Next release of Apache Flex

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Sorry I should of made clear, the next release is probably a month or two off, so if you put that patch up in the next week (or even month) it should be in the next release.

Posted by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com>.
I should have a patch ready for this one in a few days:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33948 (touch-enabled
DropDownList/ComboBox).

If MXML default skins are ok (in mobile theme), i can submit a patch
tomorrow.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: Next release of Apache Flex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I saw that Java 6 Premium Support ends in December 2013.  I'm wondering if
we should try harder to nail that Compare bug.

-Alex