Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Alessandro Ceglia <al...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/13 17:53:10 UTC

animated LOGO?

an animated version of one of the earlier logo ideas.....

http://www.creativellabz.com/portfolio.htm

click on "logo design", a pop-up window will appear.  then click on the
third icon on the bottom.  it's a 5mb quicktime movie file, so it'll take
some time to load.

alex

RE: animated LOGO?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

At last, I have installed Quick Time on my computer and I was able to
look at the Cactus logo movie. Wow! That's great! I'm really impressed

A pity it's a bit big to put on the front page. I'm not sure what to do
with it. I'm a bit concerned to put it in Cactus CVS as it is very big
(5 Mo) and I don't want to force Cactus developers to have to download.
Hey, it's big than the whole Cactus project ! Any idea ?

Thanks again (and sorry once more for taking so long - I do really
appreciate your continuing participation since the beginning - thanks a
lot).

-Vincent

RE: animated LOGO?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Thanks Alessandro. I still haven't installed quicktime on my machine. I
shall do that soon. I'm eager to see what you have designed for us ! :-)

-Vincent