Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Fabio Gurgone <gu...@txt.it> on 2001/07/02 10:03:05 UTC

Apache SOAP

Hi,
I dowloaded and installed SOAP 2.2 on my PC (W2000 Server)
I installed the server on Tomcat and it seems work fine....
It responds correctly on:
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
with

SOAP RPC Router
Sorry, I don't speak via HTTP GET- you have to use HTTP POST to talk to me.
and
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/messagerouter
with

SOAP Message Router
Sorry, I don't speak via HTTP GET- you have to use HTTP POST to talk to me.

and I can see the admin console.

After this I needed to install a service (for instance addressbook)
I wrote the attached batch file...but when I tried to install the server
with  the follow command line

deploy samples\addressbook\DeploymentDescriptor.xml

I have had this error:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Where is the error ??

thx
    Fabio

(See attached file: deploy.bat)

RE: Apache SOAP

Posted by JP Bonn <jp...@corniceresearch.com>.
look at the "ServiceManagerClient install problem" thread from yesterday and
today.

RE: Apache SOAP

Posted by JP Bonn <jp...@corniceresearch.com>.