Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Phillips, Andrew" <An...@Mitel.COM> on 2000/06/28 23:07:00 UTC

Writing resulting HTML into a buffer instead of to a file - Newbi e

Hey,

 	I am trying to create HTML by combining XML in a buffer with a XSL and have the results stored in a buffer.  Its running to this point but the resulting HTML is being stored in a file.  The problem I am having is I believe that this functionality isn't supported yet.  Has anyone attempted this, if so could you please forward me some tips or some sample code.

Thanks in advance

Andrew Phillips