Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Guanrao Chen <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/06 22:48:29 UTC

Re: log4net runtime error - Failed to Marshal remoting sink

Were u using the latest version? Try the latest ..

Thanks,
Guanrao

http://www.foundyo.com  where fun and easy friend-making happens

________________________________
Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
I'm glad we were able to help you.

We're trying hard to get 1.2.12 baked as soon as we can. Anyway I want to
encourage you to try your use case with log4net built from the current
sources just to be sure it will be fixed with 1.2.12. We could fix whatever
does not work with the release after 1.2.12, but - according to the current
log4net release statistics - it may take several months until that happens.
;-)

Cheers

Posted by Joshua Go <JG...@nyx.com>.