Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by kool <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/03 10:53:25 UTC

servlet to struts

Hi all,

I have one servlet. now i have to convert the functionality of the servlet
to struts mvc (writing an action class and daos). i am able to converted
into servlet.

now my problem is servlet is mapped in web.xml. now i dont know how to map
the action(servlet converted into action) in the action-mapping. for struts
url end with .do.

Can any body give idea, what is the equivalent mapping of the action that
the servlet has.

Re: servlet to struts

Posted by Al Sutton <al...@funkyandroid.com>.
Please post this to the struts-user mailing list where more people will
be able to help you.

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.

Re: servlet to struts

Posted by kool <ma...@gmail.com>.