Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by rajesh <ra...@skava.com> on 2018/03/21 12:43:49 UTC

Jackrabbit oak: Want these two (OAK-7304 and OAK-7265) fixes in 1.8.3 release.

Hi,

I am using jackrabbit oak (1.8.2 ) in my spring boot application. Even
though we are not using OSGI environment, we are using oak-pojosr packages
which uses the OSGI kind of environment  to configure the FileDataStore,
S3DataStore and AzureDataStore etc. (Since documentation and examples are
using OSGI kind of things only.)  I need the following two fixes immediately
in the next realease ( 1.8.3 ) so that i can proceed further.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-7304
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-7265.

Note: If you are not including the above two fixes, please provide the
sample examples to create the repository using FileDataStore (which i can
see from the examples provided for embedded deployment and test cases)  and
S3DataStore and AzureDataStore and other datastore other than in  OSGI
environment.

Thanks for your understanding.

--
Sent from: http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-Dev-f523400.html

Re: Jackrabbit oak: Want these two (OAK-7304 and OAK-7265) fixes in 1.8.3 release.

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
OAK-7304 is now backported. As Marcel and Torgeir suggested for now
you can build from source untill 1.8.3 is  released
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi,