Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/29 16:40:16 UTC

github actions are having some issues today

Hello devs,

some github services are having some issues atm, you can track it with:

https://www.githubstatus.com/

e.g we noticed that workflows didn't start -> please make sure that
tests ran before merging - or even better, wait with merging until
github resolved their problems.

best regards,

michael

Re: github actions are having some issues today

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
restarted some jobs and everything appears to be working again, although
there might be some delays [1].

please double check that CI ran before merge in case I overlooked your PR,

-mbien

[1] official statement:
  Update - We are still working towards full recovery. Actions jobs
still experience delays when being queued.
Mar 29, 2023 - 18:13 UTC