Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/23 20:00:46 UTC

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mortbay.jetty.Server.setNotFoundHandler

Migrating my servicemix.xml from windows to Linux and getting this error :

Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'jbi' defined in class path resource
[servicemix.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.mortbay.jetty.Server.setNotFoundHandler(Lorg/mortbay/jetty/Handler;)V
with name 'jbi' defined in class path resource [servicemix.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.mortbay.jetty.Server.setNotFoundHandler(Lorg/mortbay/jetty/Handler;)V
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.mortbay.jetty.Server.setNotFoundHandler(Lorg/mortbay/jetty/Handler;)V
        at
org.apache.servicemix.http.ServerManager.createServer(ServerManager.java:190)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.http.ServerManager.createContext(ServerManager.java:93)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.start(ConsumerProcessor.java:93)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.soap.SoapEndpoint.activate(SoapEndpoint.java:296)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.ServiceUnit.start(ServiceUnit.java:49)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpSpringComponent$LifeCycle.doStart(HttpSpringComponent.java:99)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.start(BaseLifeCycle.java:198)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentMBeanImpl.doStart(ComponentMBeanImpl.java:285)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentRegistry.setInitialRunningStateFromStart(ComponentRegistry.java:149)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.ComponentRegistry.start(ComponentRegistry.java:72)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.Registry.start(Registry.java:114)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.JBIContainer.start(JBIContainer.java:551)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.container.SpringJBIContainer.afterPropertiesSet(SpringJBIContainer.java:78)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1059)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:363)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:275)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:320)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:158)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
        at org.apache.servicemix.Main.main(Main.java:52)
        at
        at
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchStandard(Launcher.java:410)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:344)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:461)

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mortbay.jetty.Server.setNotFoundHandler

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Upgrade to latest snapshots. Components included.

Guillaume

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mortbay.jetty.Server.setNotFoundHandler

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Upgrade to latest snapshots. This has been fixed a few days ago.