Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/31 17:24:39 UTC

Bringing mod_pagespeed to the Incubator

Hi Incubator folks,

This is an initial heads up about bringing the mod_pagespeed
<http://modpagespeed.com/> project (aka PageSpeed) to the ASF through
incubation. See Joshua's message
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mod-pagespeed-discuss/SYx1nOS6HsE>
to the project forums for more background.

A formal proposal will be coming up soon. Meanwhile please reply with any
questions or concerns that you'd like addressed in the proposal or during
incubation.

Leif and I have already been talking with the PageSpeed team about the ASF
and the incubation process. It would be great to have at least one extra
mentor, so please let us know if you're interested!

Best,

Jukka

Re: Bringing mod_pagespeed to the Incubator

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@apache.org>.
I am :)