Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ayilliath <ay...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/11 16:51:33 UTC

start camel routes based on URI

Hi,

I have a few routes defined in Spring DSL, set to autoStartup="false".
Also have a bean that extends EventNotifierSupport implements
CamelContextAware where conditionally I'd like to start a few routes.

I am able to start these up using getCamelContext().startRoute(id);

Was wondering if I could do the same using a URI pattern, eg all direct: or
jms: routes, rather than specify route id explicitly for each.

Thanks
Rakesh