Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Ram Chander <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/28 14:11:51 UTC

Multiple sites in ATS

Hi,

I want multiple sites to be hosted in ATS similar nignx/apache.
For eg,  ATS should listen on two different ports, each port having its
own  origin server.

How can we achieve this ?
Any example would be helpful.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ram

Re: Multiple sites in ATS

Posted by Sudheer Vinukonda <su...@yahoo-inc.com>.
In general, all map directives map a source URL (typically, the client request URL) to a target URL. So, the below doesn't look right:
map_with_recv_port 80  http://localhost:8080/

map_with_recv_port 9090  http://localhost:8090/

Can you try this instead:
map_with_recv_port http://localhost:80/  http://localhost:8080/

map_with_recv_port http://localhost:9090/  http://localhost:8090/

Also, AFAIK, <map> and <map_with_recv_port> should be identical, unless you have an intermediate layer (e.g SLB) changing the incoming port on ATS. So, if you don't have such a use case, you might as well just use <map>.

Thanks,
Sudheer

     On Friday, August 28, 2015 7:07 AM, Ram Chander <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can I know the syntax for  "map_with_recv_port"  ?  Below is the log/error

$ curl http://10.65.71.33/a.html      -> Not Found on Accelerator

log ->   ERR_CONNECT_FAIL 0 000 [28/Aug/2015:19:33:59 +0530] "GET a.html"

This works  fine  -     map  /   http://localhost:8080/

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Jason Strongman <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you provide curl and/or log output ?

Re: Multiple sites in ATS

Posted by Ram Chander <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Multiple sites in ATS

Posted by Jason Strongman <ja...@gmail.com>.