Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@netcentric.biz> on 2016/05/11 16:45:22 UTC

Documentation on starting servers with slingstart-maven-plugin

Hi,
I added some basic information on how to start/stop Sling servers with the slingstart-maven-plugin in http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/development/slingstart.html#starting-a-server <http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/development/slingstart.html#starting-a-server>.
It would be great if someone could quickly cross-check that section.
Also it would be really helpful if there would be a section on the default lifecycle mapping of the packagings 'slingstart' and 'slingfeature', but I am not really familiar with that part of the code, so I don't dare to write something about that.

Thanks,
Konrad

P.S. It would be really great to automatically leverage the site feature to automatically create documentation on Maven plugins. I only found some very generic information about that in http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/development/slingstart.html#starting-a-server <http://sling.staging.apache.org/documentation/development/slingstart.html#starting-a-server> and some in http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management-nexus.html#publish-generated-documentation <http://felix.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management-nexus.html#publish-generated-documentation>.
Did anyone ever try that for any of the Sling plugins?