Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Prado <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/23 14:01:01 UTC

I couldn't use class-Path in the manifest on a tomcat application

Hi all,

It's my fist post in this list and I glad to participate in it.

I wonder to Know, if the "Class-Path" Entry of the Manifest.mf in a
web-application-ressource is interpreted by Tomcat.

I saw this functionality in BEA WebLogic.

I tried in tomcat, but it did not work.

There is another alternative to share jars in different applications?

I don’t want to use the common or endorser directories, because that force
to use the same jar in all my applications. And in that case some
applications uses other version of some jars.

I use Tomcat 6.0.14 on linux.

Thanks a lot