Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ms...@startechgroup.co.uk> on 2001/11/06 10:43:23 UTC

RE: AxKit Shutdown

As I've said to everyone of these offers: mirroring isn't the problem right
now - the web site is up at http://217.158.50.178/, it just doesn't have the
domain name. We don't really get the sort of traffic that requires a mirror
for bandwidth problems, and I've yet to get a complaint that it's down.

Thanks though.

Matt.

RE: AxKit Shutdown

Posted by Dave Baker <da...@dsb3.com>.

> As I've said to everyone of these offers: mirroring isn't the problem right
> now - the web site is up at http://217.158.50.178/, it just doesn't have the
> domain name. We don't really get the sort of traffic that requires a mirror
> for bandwidth problems, and I've yet to get a complaint that it's down.

Not that big a deal, but I'd have complained [1] long ago if the MX
records were working.

dave

[1] though, of course, I'd have used the word 'mention'