Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Stefan Moises <mo...@shoptimax.de> on 2014/12/01 17:16:26 UTC

Re: Schemaless configuration using 4.10.2/API returning 404

Hi,

I've had the same problem - double-check your web.xml and make sure, all
the required REST stuff is in there, that is:
   <servlet>
     <servlet-name>SolrRestApi</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>org.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet</servlet-class>
     <init-param>
       <param-name>org.restlet.application</param-name>
<param-value>org.apache.solr.rest.SolrSchemaRestApi</param-value>
     </init-param>
   </servlet>

   <servlet>
     <servlet-name>SolrConfigRestApi</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>org.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet</servlet-class>
     <init-param>
       <param-name>org.restlet.application</param-name>
<param-value>org.apache.solr.rest.SolrConfigRestApi</param-value>
     </init-param>
   </servlet>

   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>SolrRestApi</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/schema/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>SolrConfigRestApi</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/config/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

Cheers,
Stefan

Am 07.11.2014 um 02:30 schrieb nbosecker:
> I have some level of logging in Tomcat, and I can see that SolrDispatchFilter
> is being invoked:
> 2014-11-06 17:23:19,016 [catalina-exec-3] DEBUG SolrDispatchFilter
> - Closing out SolrRequest: {}
>
> But that really isn't terribly helpful. Is there more logging that I could
> invoke to get more info from the Solr side?
>
> Some other logs from admin-type requests look like this:
> 2014-11-06 17:23:16,547 [catalina-exec-7] INFO  SolrDispatchFilter
> - [admin] webapp=null path=/admin/info/logging
> params={set=com.scitegic.web.catalog:ALL&wt=json} status=0 QTime=4
> 2014-11-06 17:23:16,551 [catalina-exec-7] DEBUG SolrDispatchFilter
> - Closing out SolrRequest: {set=com.scitegic.web.catalog:ALL&wt=json}
>
> I don't have a proxy in between.

Mit den besten Grüßen aus Nürnberg,
Stefan Moises

Stefan Moises
Senior Softwareentwickler
Leiter Modulentwicklung

shoptimax GmbH
Ulmenstrasse 52 H
90443 Nürnberg
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 21703
GF Friedrich Schreieck

Fax:  0911/25566-29
moises@shoptimax.de
http://www.shoptimax.de

Re: Schemaless configuration using 4.10.2/API returning 404

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps the expanded version of the war was not correctly updated and
it was picking up the old definitions. Weird things happen. Glad to
hear it is not Solr itself.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart
Solr popularizers community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=6713853

Posted by Stefan Moises <mo...@shoptimax.de>.

Posted by Stefan Moises <mo...@shoptimax.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Moises <mo...@shoptimax.de>.
[...]

I need to configure to make the REST schema ....

Posted by nbosecker <nb...@gmail.com>.