Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by BB...@sjm.com on 2002/06/12 17:36:38 UTC

RE: mod_jk2: and question

I have this may be ignorant question.

Does mod_jk do anything if we are using IIS and Tomcat4.0.2?  If a site
running IIS with Tomcat and does not have mod_jk, what will that site not be
able to do?  Is isapi_redirect.dll the equivalent of mod_jk in IIS?

Sorry if I am totally not making sense.

Bao-Ha Dam Bui
bbui@sjm.com
S. Jude Medical, Inc