Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/11 14:16:24 UTC

[DISCUSS] The first conference/meetup of Apache Weex, Hangzhou 2018

Hi, all:
We are going to organise the third Weex Conf (first of Apache Weex) in Hangzhou in mid-January, 2018.
Potential Content:

• 1 day conference
• 7-9 x 40 minute presentations
• Talks on: Apache way, contributions, performance, applications, best practices, roadmap, etc.

Please share your ideas on anything…schedules, venues, speakers, attendees, topics, or any talks you would like to give. We want to hear what kind of conference contributors want. This conference should be one that does its best to gather developers who are specifically interested in Weex and cater to the wants and needs of the attendees.

Thanks.
Adam Feng

Re: [DISCUSS] The first conference/meetup of Apache Weex, Hangzhou 2018

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, the email does not finish yet. Here are the following words:

1. New document and website.
2. Update playground app and online playground.
3. Introduce what's Weex accomplished for the last year.
4. Introduce the strategies and roadmaps.

Best Regards, Hanks

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Great !

Posted by "方曦(千之)" <fa...@alibaba-inc.com>.