Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Hasan Ceylan <hc...@ytg.com.tr> on 2007/03/11 00:33:29 UTC

EJB3 deployment problem

Hello,

I have been considering switching from Jboss to Geronimo 2.0 for
sometime. Started off with EJB3 stuff.

I am trying to deploy telephone stateful bean to geronimo 2.0M3 and JNDI
shows no trace of the bean.

I build the example using maven and deploy using the geronimo console.

I also tried to debug openejb deployer and it seems that openejb
deployer is never called.
Do I have to have a deployment descriptor for the project?

Regards,
Hasan Ceylan

Re: EJB3 deployment problem

Posted by Hasan Ceylan <hc...@ytg.com.tr>.
I tried to track down the deployment.
When deployed, openejb deployer does get called and it does locate the
EJB bean annotated as @Stateful.

I will try to locate the parts that registers the bean with JNDI.

Open I am on the right track....

Hasan Ceylan

Re: EJB3 deployment problem

Posted by Hasan Ceylan <hc...@ytg.com.tr>.