Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Amith D K <am...@huawei.com> on 2012/05/02 08:36:10 UTC

Need to run common,mapred and HDFS test separately

Hi

Currently all the tests in HDFS,common and MR will run when we execute pom.xml
I want to separate the Common,MR and HDFS tests running separately, is there any simple workaround to do that.

Thanks in Advance

Amith

Re: Need to run common,mapred and HDFS test separately

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Run the tests from their top level project directories:

$ cd hadoop-common-project; mvn clean test

--
Harsh J

Re: Need to run common,mapred and HDFS test separately

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J