Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pubudu Gunatilaka <pu...@wso2.com> on 2015/06/11 14:52:27 UTC

Apache Stratos test coverage on Master Branch

Hi Devs,

Last few days Lahiru, Anuruddha and myself were able to test following
scenarios.

1. Single Cartridge Application on a multi cloud environment.

Deployment was done on EC2 Singapore region and EC2 Sydney region. Another
deployment was on open stack which is on-premise. We had separate load
balancers and puppet masters region wise.

Used sample can be found in [1].

2. Cloud Bursting

Used EC2 and Open Stack (On-Premise) environment

3. Kubernetes on EC2 with Stratos

Tested single cartridge app with php docker cartridge.

4. Wordpress sample setup on EC2

Used both mysql and php cartridges in the application and successfully
installed Wordpress.

All the scenarios were successful and we were able to fix issues as well.

[1] -
https://github.com/apache/stratos/tree/master/samples/applications/simple/single-cartridge-app-multi-cloud

Thank you!
--