Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2019/10/10 06:58:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Guangning E becomes a Pulsar committer

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy to announce that Guangning E (@tuteng) accepted the offer of
the Pulsar PMC to become a committer of the Pulsar project.

Guangning has been an active community member since Pulsar TLP. He has made
great contributions to Pulsar project. His contributions are ranged from IO
connectors, schema to clients. Also he is one of the main authors of Pulsar
Manager. Guangning also helped the community by PR reviews, documentation
and translations, answering user questions and being very active in the
community.

Congratulations Guangning!

- Sijie
(on behalf of the Pulsar PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Guangning E becomes a Pulsar committer

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
I am very honored to be a member of community Apache Pulsar, and I hope to
make more contributions to the pulsar community in the future.

Thanks
Guangning

Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月12日周六 下午3:43写道:

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.