Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/03 23:36:31 UTC

Re: What may cause ognl.InappropriateExpressionException warning ?

That looks familiar, are you using displaytag?

musachy

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
That should work, it will complain in the logs that it wasn't able to
bind that parameter to the action, but you can just ignore it, or
configure the params interceptor to ignore it.

musachy

Posted by Manimaran Ramaraj <ma...@aspiresys.com>.
Hi

<interceptor-ref name="sampleInterceptorStackIncludingDefaultStack">

                 d-\d+?-[sop]

</interceptor-ref>

Instead of applying the above pattern, apply the following in struts.xml

its easy and simple to resolve the problem of ( Inappropriate OGNL
expression d-345234)

	<interceptor name="params"
		class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor"/>

~ Maran

Posted by jsubei <js...@yahoo.fr>.

Posted by bjornw <bj...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I have the very same problem. But I don't want to exclude these params
from the request. I fetch them "manually" in my action class, not using
OGNL, and this works perfectly. But I don't want my log cluttered with OGNL
warning. Is there a way of supressing only the OGNL warnings and not all
warnings in the application?

BR
Björn

Posted by Oscar <os...@gmail.com>.
As Musachy says, you could ignore it in the params interceptor in this way:

<interceptor-ref name="sampleInterceptorStackIncludingDefaultStack">
              <param name="params.excludeParams">
                 d-\d+?-[sop]
              </param>
            </interceptor-ref>

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jsubei <js...@yahoo.fr>.
Dear all,

Posted by jctovarueda <jc...@gmail.com>.
Lu Ying,

Posted by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>.

Posted by Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>.
Good morning Musachy,

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
If you are, the params interceptor doesn't like parameters with spaces