Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Warren Goddard <wa...@failsafecanada.com> on 2006/11/03 04:02:24 UTC

stores and facilities

I'm just ensuring I have the correct concept when it comes to 'Stores'

Stores have their own inventory, catalogues and website(s)

One warehouse (or top-level store) can supply inventory to multiple 'Stores'

Regards,

Warren Goddard

 Failsafe Canada Inc.

 Office: 403.313.6789

 Fax: 403.313.6792

 Cellular: 403.708.9270

 Intelligent Business Solutions Using Innovative Technology

Re: stores and facilities

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Yes, these statements are correct. A store allows you to point to
these various different things, and all of them can be shared between
stores.

-David