Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Dr. Florian Steinborn" <fl...@drb.insel.de> on 2007/06/19 10:52:33 UTC

[AXIS2C] session management

Hi folks,

are there attempts to implement a session management in the AXIS2C (simple
server)? We would be willing to implement something like this and wanted
to know if there is a basis (also in the libraries...)

Thanks,
Flori

Re: [AXIS2C] session management

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dr. Florian Steinborn wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> are there attempts to implement a session management in the AXIS2C
> (simple server)? We would be willing to implement something like this
> and wanted to know if there is a basis (also in the libraries...)
Axis2 architecture facilitates the use of sessions by using
configuration context and service group context. However session support
is not implemented in Axis2/C, using these features, but they are there.
So you can implement it using the current architecture.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)