Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gulcu <cg...@urbanet.ch> on 2001/01/05 11:30:16 UTC

MIF doclet

Hello,

Does anyone know how to convert javadoc output to PDF? I have installed the
MIF doclet which outputs a .mif file (a Framemaker proprietary format) and
the dbzbatcher program which supposedly converts .mif to .pdf. However,
dbzbatcher requires the presence of FrameMaker which I do not have. Could
anyone owning a copy of FrameMaker help me on this one?

Does anyone know of any alternative solutions? Thanks in advance, Ceki