Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Krešimir Dujmić <kr...@etna.hr> on 2002/08/22 15:48:36 UTC

Display sum of elements in region-body dynamically

Hi!

Is there a possible way to calculate and display in fo:region-after or fo:region-body sum of elements displayed.

For example:

I have to display list of numbers that breaks over more then one page, on the bottom of page no.3 for example I need sum of numbers displayed on page No.3 .

Problem is that I don't know exact number of items displayed on each page in advance so it has to be calculated dynamically in FOP.

I'm afraid that is not possible, can anybody help???

Regards Kresimir Dujmic