Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2011/03/09 09:39:03 UTC

NOSQL test is failing

Hi Guys,

The current build failure on Jenkins seems to be caused (at least in part)
by:

org.apache.isis.runtimes.dflt.objectstores.nosql.file.server.FileServerTest.read

Error Message (Line 172)
target/test/org.domain.Class/2025.data (No such file or directory)

Looking at the log, the failure started after Dan moved the package...
"Revision 1078439 by danhaywood:
moving nosql objectstore packages in line with runtimes.dflt.objectstores"

But the test is almost identical to others that pass:
Fails:
170:public void read() throws Exception {
171:    File file1 = new File("target/test/org.domain.Class", "2025.data");
172:    FileWriter fileWriter = new FileWriter(file1);

Passes:
    public void writeUpdateFailsWhenVersionsDontMatch() throws Exception {
        File file2 = new File("target/test/org.domain.Class", "1026.data");
        FileWriter fileWriter = new FileWriter(file2);

Any ideas?

Regards,
Kevin

Re: NOSQL test is failing

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.
Strange.

The only time I've seen this sort of thing happen is when the file exists but I don't have write permissions.
Are both tests run from the same process / as the same user?
Is it possible to SSH in to the target box using that same user login, and manually create files as a test?

Best Regards

Mike Burton
Myco Systems Ltd
01753 893390
17 Criss Grove, Gerrards Cross, BUCKS, SL9 9HG
Registered in England No 1832705