Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Trey Long <ja...@provima.com> on 2005/10/21 20:15:12 UTC

On-The-Fly Config

Where does Torque pull it's configuration from? Where is the class(es)
that are responsible for it?

I am trying to use torque in an application where database platforms may
need to be switched rapidly via a configuration file. I am having a
little trouble understanding where torque get the information to connect
to the database after the ant task that builds the OM.

-trey

Re: On-The-Fly Config

Posted by Trey Long <ja...@provima.com>.
Thanks, that's a good lead I forgot about. We abstracted that so it went
out of my mind.

Do you think it's worthwhile to learn JNDI? The guide seems to be
hinting torward that as a way to dynamically set datasources.

Re: On-The-Fly Config

Posted by Bill Leng <wl...@metatomix.com>.