Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Hartmut Bernecker <h....@dhw.de> on 2001/06/01 17:29:22 UTC

Re: How to pass XML String as a Parameter

Hi,

if I use the ordinary String class, will there be a problem if I want to
transport Unicode Data?
Scenario: The SOAP Protocol must be UTF-8 and the XML-Data transported
by SOAP must be also UTF-8 (Unicode).
Rajagopala, have you done so and would share your experience?

TIA
hab